What Personal Data We Collect And Why We Collect It
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves
in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
and monitor your interaction with that embedded content, including tracking your interaction with the embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to that website.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Who We Share Your Data With
How Long We Retain Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms & Conditions
A3 MEDIA, SOCIAL SHELF, OWLVIN, OWLVIN.COM, OWLVIN SCREECH and OWLVINSCREECH. COM are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of A3 Mediaco, LLC., or its affiliated companies. All custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of A3 Mediaco, LLC., or its affiliated companies. All other trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners. The use of any trademark or service mark without A3 Mediaco, LLC's. express written consent is strictly prohibited.
2. Registration; Customer Accounts; Use of Site. You certify you are of legal age to receive and view advertisements and/or offers of age restricted products in your state of residence, current location, state of manufacturer featured and location of system delivering advertisement/offer. Certain services offered on or through the Site require you to first open a My Account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your My Account information, including your password, and for all activity that occurs under your account. You agree to notify A3 Media immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by A3 Mediaco, LLC. or any other user of the Site due to someone else using your password or customer account. You may not use anyone else's password or customer account at any time. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site. Should you attempt to do so, assist others in making such attempts, or distributing instructions, software or tools for that purpose, then your customer My Account will be terminated. You agree to provide us with accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration process. You may update any of your My Account information, by clicking on the My Account button and selecting the appropriate link. You may not use any automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy, probe, test or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or any of the systems or networks comprising or connected to the Site.
While A3 Media takes reasonable steps to safeguard and to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information, we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access, and we make no warranty, express, implied, or otherwise, that we will prevent unauthorized access to your private information. IN NO EVENT SHALL A3 MEDIACO, LLC. OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (WHETHER CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, A THIRD PARTY'S UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, TORT OR OTHER THEORIES OF LIABILITY, AND ALSO REGARDLESS OF WHETHER A3 MEDIACO, LLC. WAS GIVEN ACTUAL OR CONSTRUCTIVE NOTICE THAT DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE.
4. Consent To Our Communication With You By E-Mail. By establishing a My Account with us, you grant permission for A3 Mediaco, LLC. Or its affiliates or subsidiaries to contact you at your e-mail address or mobile cell number. To stop receiving our marketing emails or notices, send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the opt-out procedures set forth in such marketing emails.
5. Digital Downloads.
You may only download, transfer, copy and use the Digital Downloads as stated in the particular Usage Rules for that Digital Download, which Usage Rules are hereby incorporated by reference. No other downloads, transfers, copies or uses of Digital Downloads are permitted. All other rights are reserved. As a condition of using each Digital Download, you represent to A3 Mediaco, LLC. That you understand and agree to the limited uses associated with a particular Digital Download's Usage Rules.
Approved Electronic Devices For Digital Downloads. The Digital Downloads are sublicensed for play only upon approved electronic devices. "Approved Electronic Devices" are subject to the Usage Rules above and include the following: (i) the Primary and Secondary Mobile Devices registered with this Site, and (ii) lightweight devices that receive and store files, but which are incapable of further transferring any Downloads ("Portable Devices"). WITHOUT LIMITING ANY PROVISION HEREIN, A3 MEDIACO, LLC. A3 MEDIA and A3MEDIA.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ANY PARTICULAR DEVICE WILL BE COMPATIBLE WITH ANY DOWNLOAD.
Prohibited Uses of Digital Downloads. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or disable any copy protection or use limitation systems associated with any of the Downloads. You may not play, use and then redigitize any of the Downloads, or upload those Downloads to the Internet. You may not create any "derivative works" by altering any of the Downloads. You may not use the Downloads in conjunction with any other third-party content (e.g., to provide sound for a film). You may not exploit any Download for any commercial purposes (including the sale of bundled Downloads transferred onto Approved Electronic Devices). You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless A3 Mediaco, LLC. and A3 Media for your failure to comply with this section.
6. by checking the prices of other internet or local retailers prior to making a purchase.
7. Service and Support for Goods Represented and Sold. All requests for technical service and support should be made directly to the manufacturer in accordance with their terms and conditions.
10. Policy to Terminate Privileges for Copyright Infringement. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), A3 Mediaco, LLC. will terminate the account of any customer, or vendor who uses his or her privileges to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license, valid defense or fair use privilege to do so. After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to the A 3MEDIACO, LLC. and later confirmation through court order or an admission by the customer that an account has been an instrument of unlawful infringement, A3MEDIA.COMwill terminate the infringing customer's account. A3 Mediaco, LLC. may also in its sole discretion decide to terminate a customer's account privileges prior to that time if it has good belief that infringement has in fact occurred. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), A3 Mediaco, LLC. has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. A3 Mediaco, LLC. respects the intellectual property of others and we ask other to do the same. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed through the A3 Media website, please contact "Legal Department", via facsimile at (610) 630-8180 or mail at:
Attn: A3 Mediaco, LLC. c/o Legal Department
2821 Delta Lane
Norristown, PA 19403
Any written notice describing the infringing activity must include the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive that is allegedly infringed;
A description of the allegedly infringing work or material;
A description of where the allegedly infringing material is located on the site;
Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement by you that the above information and notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner whose exclusive right is allegedly infringed.
11. Additional Terms. The following policies are incorporated into this Agreement by reference and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on the Site:
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately after we post the changes on the Site. In addition, when using particular services on the Site, you agree that you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services you use through the Site, which may be posted from time to time. All such posted policies or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
12. Legal Use of Materials. Any user, whether it be a contracted business vendor (Client) or retail or wholesale end user (Consumer) on the A3 Media application and website shall not have any legal standing to take any action whatsoever in its entirety or partially to litigate or prosecute A3 Mediaco, LLC. or A3 Media or its sister companies or affiliates for any promotion, advertisement, video, audio file, informational fact sheet, coupon or offering in any state within the United States of America for any illegal transaction or representations. It is the contracted vendor’s (Client) and user’s (Consumer) sole responsibility to assess and determine the legality of any offer they make through the A3 Mediaco, LLC. website. Furthermore, if a violation does occur the contracted vendor (Client) must remedy the violation immediately. A3 Mediaco, LLC. and A3 Media have the right to terminate or suspend any transactions, without forfeiting any business expenses or profits that would and could have been derived from an active vendor campaign during this period. In addition, any and all legal expenses incurred by A3 Mediaco, LLC. and A3 Media to defend any and all costs pertaining to such illegal transaction created by the contracted vendor (Client) will be paid for by said Client, with absolutely no exceptions.
Last modified: September 29, 2022