Quite often we’re told we’re not the “typical” agency and we’re very proud of that.
We’re not different, just to be different. We just work best in a certain culture and environment.
So, if comfortable offices, barbeques, birthday lunches, charity work, an outside work pavilion and a classroom sound interesting then this might be your next stop.
We’re more a family than co-workers and we support each other while getting loads of work done.
If you are a motivated self-starter, results driven and think you can make a positive difference for our clients, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WordPress Developer/Graphic Designer
A3 media is looking for the right person to fill the following role.
- Prior experience is necessary. The position requires an advanced knowledge of WordPress 5, PHP, and CSS. Having at least 5 years of experience in HTML, CSS, PHP, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Microsoft Office, and Microsoft PowerPoint is very important.
- This role will require 50% Graphic Design Skills and 50% WordPress Developer Backend Skills. You must understand the backend of WordPress, and how to research, integrate, update and troubleshoot plugins needed for different functionality needs. You must be able to provide examples in both areas to show strengths with Graphic Design, and WordPress Development.
- You will be responsible for updating WordPress themes and plugins, and trouble shooting code. We are looking for someone who is strong in PHP coding, and who can integrate custom graphics into a WordPress Theme. We are also looking for someone who has an advance knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- The candidate must be able to use plugins like DIVI builder and Elementor. Graphic Design work integration will be very important when using these plugins for client platform development. HTML 5, CSS 3, and Java Script is a plus but not necessary.
- Must be knowledgeable in designing and maintaining blogs, social sites, designing brochures, infographic layout design, video story board layout design, drawing and vectorizing images, and maintaining WordPress websites. Position requires a serious creative streak, advanced skills in Adobe, website Search Engine Optimization, and knowledge of digital, and print specifications.
- Experience in video editing, using other design editing software, and using Trello task management software is a plus but not mandatory.
We’re looking for folks who enjoy working in a boutique shop with a family like environment and have good people skills. Genuine, friendly, and conscientious.
Must be a self-starter, highly organized, sincere, take instructions well, with a true willingness to work.
If you believe you meet these qualifications and would appreciate our working environment, please send your full resume, including three personal and three professional references with salary requirements. Prior work examples are suggested.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time