Quite often we’re told we’re not the “typical” agency and we’re very proud of that.
We’re not different, just to be different. We just work best in a certain culture and environment.
So, if comfortable offices, barbeques, birthday lunches, charity work, an outside work pavilion and a classroom sound interesting then this might be your next stop.
We’re more a family than co-workers and we support each other while getting loads of work done.
If you are a motivated self-starter, results driven and think you can make a positive difference for our clients, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Current Open Positions
Social Media Specialist
A3 Media is looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social and Paid Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible to continue to develop and implement A3’s and our client’s Social Media strategies in order to increase online presence and improve our Social Media marketing efforts.
Responsibilities for Social Media Specialist
- Research, develop, implement and manage social media strategies
- Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
- Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
Qualifications for Social Media Specialist
- Have a strong, professional knowledge of the largest platforms
- Fully versed in paid social advertising and back end metrics
- 3-5 years of social media management experience
- Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient in using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy
- Excellent multitasking and time management skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
We are looking for someone who will enjoy working in a family-like environment that has great people skills. Genuine, friendly, and conscientious. Must be a self-starter, sincere, take instructions well and have a true willingness to work.
If you believe you meet these qualifications and would appreciate our working environment, please send your full resume, including three personal and three professional references, along with a salary request.
Job Type: Full-time, Salary