Quite often we’re told we’re not the “typical” agency and we’re very proud of that.
We’re not different, just to be different. We just work best in a certain culture and environment.
So, if comfortable offices, barbeques, birthday lunches, charity work, an outside work pavilion and a classroom sound interesting then this might be your next stop.
We’re more a family than co-workers and we support each other while getting loads of work done.
If you are a motivated self-starter, results driven and think you can make a positive difference for our clients, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Current Job Opening
New Client Development Specialist
A3 media is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Team Member to help us expand our clientele. This person will join our existing new business team and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Prior agency experience is preferred
- Must be a strategic and analytical thinker
- In person client sales and presentation experience is required
- Must feel comfortable and able to network at business associations, seminars and trade shows
- Professional neat appearance, above average public speaking and communication skills
- Willingness to work as a team member with our current team to expand sales capabilities
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Power Point, Excel and CRM systems
- True marketing professional accustom to working with or alongside the media industry is preferred, but not necessary, as long as they have the experience and patience to adapt to short and long sales funnels
- Travel may be necessary
We’re looking for someone who will enjoy working in a boutique shop with a family-like environment that has great people skills.
Genuine, friendly and conscientious. Must be a self-starter, sincere, take instructions well and have a true willingness to work and learn.
If you believe you meet these qualifications and would appreciate our working environment, please send your full resume, including three personal and three professional references with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Submitting prior pitches, presentations and results is suggested.